| || |
| || |
| || |
Resume - Kim Riegel
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology. University of Illinois at Chicago. 1998
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified.
- First Aid, CPR, and AED certified.
- 2006 to Present:
In-Home Personal Fitness Trainer. Los Angeles, California.
Train people in the vicinity of their own homes, parks, and public running tracks. I train elite and celebrity clientele in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area. Specialities are strength training, weight loss, cardio interval, posture/core/balance, pre/post natal, older adult fitness and bridal fitness.
- August 2001- December 2005:
Advantage Personal Fitness Trainer. The Sports Club LA in West Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills, California
An Advantage personal trainer is one who has undergone extensive training on posture and spinal alignment. It is the highest level trainer in the club. Pre/post natal master trainer: Instructed other trainers on how to work with pregnant clientele.
- November 1997 - July 2001:
Fitness Department Coordinator, Group Aerobics Instructor, Personal fitness Trainer. East Bank Club, Chicago, Illinois.
Managed the cardiovascular fitness floor along with my staff of 10+ floor supervisors.Oversaw all cardiovascular equipment, coordinated equipment repair, ordered new equipment, trained staff on cardiovascular machines and free weight equipment. Implemented all Strenght and Weight area programs for members.hip hop dance, salsa, stretch and Abs, jump rope ans Aqua Submitted payroll for staff, interviewed potential new staff.Taught group exercises classes such as: Step, hi/low impact aerobics, strength training, hip hop dance, salsa, stretch and Abs, jump rope and Aqua. Personal trained clients.
- 2001 - Present:
Articles published in Muscle and Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, Elegant Bride and Reveal magazine.
- Mentioned in magazines and web sites for my fitness expertise and celebrity client training: New York Daily News, More Magazine.Co.Uk, Brides.com, ifitand healthy.com, Star Magazine and various tabloids.
- 2007: Participated in an 8 week training program and infomercial for a product called “Aussie Abs”.
2014: Trained participants in a group exercise setting for a juice cleanse infomercial
- 15 years of studio dance training: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Pointe.
- Active on the Dance team or Cheerleading team throughout grade school, high school, and college.
- Member of National Championship Team "Dancing Flames" Senior Year at University of Illinois.
| || |
Copyright (c) 2010, Kim Riegel, All rights reserved.
| || |